Saturday, August 05, 2006

MY FIRST BLOG

Hi all and welcome to my very own blog. First of all let me start by telling you a little about me.

My name is Trish and I have 2 teenage boys Michael and Matthew. I am A SAHM at present and I am waiting to get back into the work force as soon as I can. I am a paper scrapper and am really want to get in to the digi side of things as soon as I can.

Please share my journey with me and bear with me and my blog as my good friend Chris (who happens to live next door) gets my blog up and running and tweaking here and there as needed and popping the links and blinkies in as she can. Thanks Chris.

That's all for now!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Zebette said...

Let me be the first to say congrats on your new blog!

8/04/2006 7:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogs Trish! Enjoy the ride :o)

8/05/2006 1:45 pm  
Blogger Bonnie & Brian said...

yay another blog to read.... :)

8/05/2006 1:54 pm  
Blogger Trish said...

Thankyou i had alot of help with this still alot to learn

8/05/2006 2:17 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

Woohoo girl. Great looking blog too.....lol

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Trish.

8/05/2006 4:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking great Trish!! :) I'll be sure to come back and visit again ;)

8/06/2006 2:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home